Photo: Nenad Filipovic
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- You must present a valid driving license issued at least two years ago
- You must present proof of your identity (passport / ID)
- You must present a valid credit card
- The minimum rental duration is 1 day (24 hours)
- Pick Up & Drop off time must be the same. We can tolerate 60 minutes of a Drop Off being late, after which we charge an additional rental day
Payment & Deposit
- A credit card deposit at the rental start is mandatory
- Rental charges are payable by credit card (Visa, Diners, Master Card, AMEX)
- Companies can pay the rent directly to our bank account
Delivery and Collection
- We deliver a car to your address in Belgrade. Only if you want the car delivered to some other city in Serbia we must charge you additional costs.
CDW (Collision Damage Waiver)
- This is a basic insurance type, included in the price of the vehicle rental. Financial responsibility of a person driving the vehicle is limited to 20% of the total damage amount, in a case where that person made the circumstances that led to the damage. If the person is not responsible for the damages, this insurance covers all costs of the damage.
- CDW does not cover any damage to the interior of the rental vehicle, tyre and wheel damage, broken or lost keys or contamination of fuel, neither in event of deliberate intention or negligence. Any damages to these vehicle parts will be charged to renters/drivers CC, regardless of fault, in full cost per official dealership price list at check in time.
TP (Theft Protection)
- This insurance is included in the basic price of the car rental service, and covers the costs of a vehicle theft, and vehicle parts theft.
- TP is not valid if the vehicle was left unlocked, or the keys were left unattended within the vehicle.
SCDW (Super Collision Damage Waiver)
- This type of full insurance is optional. It is a very popular and recomended feature for the users of car rental services. SCDW guarantees no financial responsibility of the renter/driver in case of damage, regardless of the circumstances that led to that damage, except damage to the interior of the rental vehicle, tyre and wheel damage, broken or lost keys, contamination of fuel, neither in event of deliberate intention or negligence. Any damages to these vehicle parts will be charged to renters/drivers CC, regardless of fault, in full cost per official dealership price list at check in time.
- Baggage insurance does not exist. Any liability on the part of Yellow car rental for loss or damage to items placed or left in the rental vehicle shall be excluded to them extent permitted by law.
A police report is mandatory for each damage!
- Without the report, the full amount of damage will be charged to the client!- Conduct after accident, damage, loss and theft.
In case of such event Renter/Driver must do the following:
- Immediately inform the police and Yellow car rental, follow their instruction and write down all the details of any other parties involved.
- Complete an accident/damage report upon return of the vehicle.
- Upon the return of the rental vehicle write down a brief statement explaining the course of events.
Restrictions and unauthorized use of a vehicle
- It is forbidden to drive a car under the influence of alcohol and drugs.
- In these cases, damage, theft or loss is not covered by any insurance and the full amount of damage, theft or loss, will be charge to the client.
- Only the person or persons (maximum 2 additional drivers authorized by Yellow Car Rental at rental start) can drive the rented vehicle.
- In case of unauthorized person driving a car, damage, theft or loss is not covered by any insurance and the full amount of damage, theft or loss will be charged to client.